Connect with Us

Friday, September 27, 2013

Craft Cave!

Since I moved to California, I had been crafting all over the place, including the couch, kitchen table, and the recliner.  One day my wonderful husband offered me his man cave.  I couldn't believe it.  He loves going up to the man cave in the loft to play his video games.  At first, I said, "Oh no, I couldn't do that."  And he insisted.  (I'm pretty sure he was tired of having my ironing board in the middle of the living room, and my sewing things ALL over the kitchen table, and a new bookshelf under the stairs.)

So, I moved!  I relocated to the loft!  Here is the first photo of my Craft Cave!


Believe me, it's not so neat anymore :)  I have been trying to organize my fabric in those cute cubby boxes, and as soon as I have it finished, I'll post a picture!! I keep getting distracted, though, because I see a pretty fabric I forgot about, and have to make something with it!

Happy Crafting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment