Connect with Us

Friday, October 18, 2013

Applique Shirts!

My first attempt at applique went pretty well, actually! I decided I wanted to do something for our craft shows, so we could represent our label.  I considered having them embroidered somewhere, but I didn't really want to spend the money, and have to come up with fonts/logos/etc.  I did some research and found how easy applique actually is!  So here is my first attempt.  I did 5 more shirts, and each one is better than the one before it.  This is literally my first t-shirt...



I used shirts from Target, and I realized halfway through my first shirt that I needed a stabilizer behind it, so the fabric didn't shift as much, so you'll see these letters are not as straight! Don't be too harsh!  I am still working on it. 

Are you a LittleGerts fan who is planning to attend our craft show, and would like to help us advertise??  Well, send us a message and we'll get you a shirt!!

Our first craft show is tomorrow, October 19 at Trinity Lutheran Church in Lansdale, PA from 9 am- 2 pm.  Check out our items in person!

1 comment: