Connect with Us

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Things with Buttons

I thought since I created a new album on Facebook today called, "Things with Buttons," I decided to name this post the same thing!  I have worked on my cowls and neck warmers today.  I had made a bunch of them in San Diego, so I just needed to add the buttons!  Each cowl gets 3 large buttons, and 2 smaller buttons, which are hidden inside to help keep it situated correctly.  Sewing buttons onto items takes a lot longer than you would think.... So I'm leaving you after this short blog post to sew on more buttons.  Perhaps I will dream of buttons tonight!

Here are some of my finished cowls, with tags, so they are craft show ready!

Check out our section called "Things with Buttons" on Etsy for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment