Connect with Us

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Braided Infinity Scarves

These braided scarves are one of my favorite styles in the shop.  They are very popular with our customers, especially the mustard yellow one.  I have a bunch already made (ready to ship!), but some are made to order.  I've even been asked to customize this, which is always fun!  It gives me an excuse to go to the store and buy some new yarn :)  It is a good thing I have some of these already made, so we have some for the upcoming craft shows.  Surprisingly enough, these do take a while to make, but I don't mind, since I like them so much.  They can be worn as an accessory, or as a a true scarf with your coat in the winter.  These braided infinity scarves are long enough to be wrapped around your neck to become more of a neck warmer, and keep the bulk out of your jacket!








These Braided Infinity Scarves are included in our "Infinity Scarves" shop section.  Check them out!



2 comments:

  1. Love the way you posted this, Amy! The pics look great. Can I get one in every color? :)

    ReplyDelete