Connect with Us

Monday, October 28, 2013

Fabric!

I've been working hard the last week, or so.  I have been so busy getting things ready to sew, I haven't had a chance to blog!  I don't have much to show for all of this work, because I've been working in stages.  I have about 60 small bags (clutches with large buttons and zipper pouches) cut out.  I interfaced all of the clutches, attached the magnetic snaps, created the darts and I am slowly getting them sewn.  I have been sewing a group of them that have similar colors, so I can use a coordinating thread.  I think I work better in assembly line fashion! :)

Here is a photo of my pile of projects!  This was prior to my productive day yesterday!


We are starting a giveaway today!  Check us out on Instagram and Facebook for a chance to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment