Connect with Us

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Biggest Bag Yet.

Today, I conquered my largest bag pattern yet.  This bag was a custom order from a friend I worked with, and I didn't actually have a pattern.  She needed a bag to transport a Cricut Expression with cartridges to and from scrapbooking events.  I had lunch with her in SD when she was traveling and I mentioned my etsy shop, and she was instantly interested.

So, the bag specs- 24 inches long x 20 inches tall x 12 inches wide.  HUGE.  I literally can fit in it.  I had to come up with my own pattern.  I tried searching the internet for a comparable size bag, but couldn't find anything.  I had my pattern for my market bag, and was hoping to modify that to make this bag, but all the math was making my head hurt.  I decided to just cut panels, and go with it.  Here is my creation.


I couldn't get a great picture of it, because I was by myself, and couldn't get my arm far enough away to get a picture!

Don't forget!  We take custom orders.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment